WHAT IS SOFORT BANKING?
SOFORT Klarna bank transfer payments, a European-wide payment method.
SOFORT is a bank-link payment gateway used for real-time bank transfer payments. With SOFORT, use your online banking credentials to log in and transfer money directly from your bank account.
SOFORT Bank Transfer is popular throughout Europe. Klarna bought Sofort a while back. Therefore this payment method shows the Klarna logo.
CUSTOMERS WITH A BANK ACCOUNT IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES CAN USE SOFORT:
- The Netherlands
HOW TO PAY THROUGH SOFORT BANK TRANSFER?
- Upon checking out, select the Sofort Klarna payment method
- Check "I agree to the Terms of Service" and click the "Confirm your order" button.
- The Sofort page will open, and it will look like this:
- Select your bank from the list.
Do not click on the "return" button of the browser once you start the payment process.
- Log in to your online banking and authorize the payment via a transaction authentication number (TAN)
- Click on the button "return to the merchant" to return to the Fantasmagoria webstore.
- Your order is now paid, and we will send it within five working days.
Pay straight from your bank by choosing the SOFORT Klarna payment method and selecting your payment service provider.
CLICK ON THE COUNTRY YOU'RE SHOPPING IN TO SEE THE FULL BANK LIST SOFORT BANKING IS OFFERING:
The Sofort Klarna bank-link banks and the country list expands all the time. The latest updated payment types are always displayed on checkout.
See the PAYMENT page for more information on payments.