VAT (Value Added Tax)
All prices and services include VAT (Value Added Tax) for deliveries within the EU
- If the receiver’s address is not within the European Union countries, all the prices on Fantasmagoria.shop website are VAT-excluded (Tax-free).
Read the TAX-Free article to find more info on 0% VAT shopping.
- "Tax included" informational text next to the product price shows the VAT amount in %.
- Once the country is selected at the top of the page or the checkout - Value Added Taxes will be included in the product prices and services according to the selected delivery country.
- Please note: the final total order amount might change on checkout if you change the delivery country; thus, the VAT % will be changed.
- According to European Union law, we (sellers) must charge VAT on all goods and services and then pay to the EU receiver's country's TAX office.
- The EU customers benefit from no customs procedures and no import fees on orders they receive from us. Did you know? Any value-added taxes you paid on goods to us we then send to your country, thus investing in your country's economy.
EUROPEAN UNION VALUE ADDED TAX STANDARD % RATES ON GOODS & SERVICES BY COUNTRY:
|Northern Ireland (UK)||XI||20%|
- Product prices do not include the delivery charges. Shipping options and prices will be available on checkout, based on the total weight of your order and delivery address.
- The total price of the order will be calculated on checkout once you choose the delivery address and pick the delivery option.
- If the product is on sale, the old price will be strikethrough, and the new promotional price will be written next to it.
- You might be able to use a promotion code to get a discount on checkout, which will recalculate the final total amount to pay. Check the current promotions and discounts here.
- All the prices you see online are in €, as the default currency of Fantasmagoria online shop is Euro (Euro currency).
- EUR to your local currency conversion rates can be found on Google, or you can ask your financial service provider.
More info on the PAYMENT page.
Or hit the red bubble to chat with us if you have questions :)