This direct bank transfer payment option is only valid for our customers who have an account in Lithuanian, Latvian or Estonian banks.
HOW TO PAY THROUGH BANK-LINK?
- Mark the "Direct payment by your bank" radio button
- Select the country where your bank is located. It should be Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
- Click on your bank logo.
- Check "I agree to the Terms of Service."
- Click the "PAY" button.
- You will be automatically redirected to your bank's hosted payment page.
- Login to our bank account.
- The details of your order with all pre-filled data will appear.
- Confirm payment.
- Payment is registered immediately.
- We will ship your order within a few working days.
BELOW IS THE LIST OF BANKS YOU CAN SELECT FOR DIRECT BANK-LINK PAYMENTS:
If you have an account in one of these banks - you are welcome to select it for the quick pre-filled data transaction.
- Šiaulių bankas
- Medicinos Bankas
To pay for your order conveniently and quickly: choose this payment method, log into your Internet Bank, and confirm the already prepared payment order with a button. Payment is registered immediately, and your order is ready to ship immediately.
More articles can be found on the PAYMENT page.