We ship to Australia by:
- UPS Express saver courier services
- FedEx Priority courier services
- DHL Express courier services
Delivery price and time are shown next to all the available delivery options once you select Australia and enter your postcode on the checkout page.
We accept these payment methods that you can choose from when ordering in Australia (click on the names to get more information):
Customers outside the EU always shop tax-free (0% VAT) at Fantasmagoria.shop.
When ordering delivery to Australia, you don't pay any Value Added Taxes to us, and we do not collect any customs fees from you. All of this is done by the couriers and the government.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
The easiest way to handle the customs fees is when the courier company accounts for the shipment for you.
The standard goods and services tax (GST) in Australia is 10% - but from our customer feedback, they never had to pay the 10% GST.
Usually, if the order is higher than a non-taxable minimum (630 EUR or 1000 AUD), the courier company will send you an email, asking you to pay taxes and customs duties in advance. When you pay beforehand, they often offer you a discount.
For more information on import fees, please check the Australian Border Force page.
RETURNS FROM AUSTRALIA
- General return terms for countries outside the EU apply to Australia.
- Please contact our customer support through chat or email before returning anything.
- Contact us via chat to avoid pricy return expenses if you are unsure about the sizing.
For additional information on the ordering process at Fantasmagoria, check these articles:
Continue shopping at Fantasmagoria