WILL I BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
- Yes, you will receive an email from Fantasmagoria with the tracking link.
- Sometimes you will also receive an email from couriers shipping your order.
WHAT KIND OF EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER WILL I RECEIVE?
- Ship Notification from Fantasmagoria: Confirms that your order is packed and handled by the courier. You will find the tracking number with the tracking link in this email.
- Scheduled delivery: Email from a carrier that notifies you when the courier plans to deliver your order.
- Exception Notification: Email from a carrier that notifies you when and why a shipment will not meet its original scheduled delivery date and provides a rescheduled delivery date.
- Delivery Notification: Email from a carrier confirming a shipment's delivery to the receiver, pickup point, or parcel terminal.
I DID NOT RECEIVE A DELIVERY NOTIFICATION EMAIL FROM THE COURIER. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Follow the tracking link we sent you and check it daily to see the estimated delivery time.
- Make sure you wrote the email correctly. Also, check the same email mailbox you used to place your order at Fantasmagoria.
- Check the spam/junk mail folders and search for the courier's email (for example, if UPS ships your order - search for "UPS" in the mailbox).
HOW CAN I GET AN AUTOMATIC E-MAIL OR TEXT NOTIFICATION ABOUT MY SHIPPED PACKAGE STATUS?
Follow the tracking link sent to you by email and request e-mail or text notifications through the courier's tracking tool. You might need to subscribe to notifications or register a free account with a carrier. The carrier will provide all the instructions.
Once you receive the notification that your order has been shipped, please check your email daily. All the shipment information will be sent to your email by us or courier services. Sometimes couriers send SMS notifications.
If you have more questions send us a message in chat 💬
Continue shopping at Fantasmagoria