WHAT IS A "STORE CREDIT"?
- Store credit is a shopping voucher used on checkout to pay for goods in your cart.
- All the store credit coupons you have can be found in your account's "Discounts & Vouchers section.
HOW TO RECEIVE STORE CREDIT?
When sending a return, please write a note on the invoice or delivery list letting us know that you prefer store credit instead of the return.
I WANT TO EDIT AN ORDER. CAN YOU CANCEL IT AND CREATE A SHOPPING COUPON FOR THE AMOUNT?
If you just placed an order a moment ago, and the order wasn't yet sent to processing, contact us by chat or phone at +37064866613, and request an order cancellation for a store credit. We will issue a shopping coupon for the amount you have paid, and you can then place a new order.
HOW TO USE STORE CREDIT?
- Login to your account.
- Add goods you wish to purchase.
- Click on the "Checkout" button to see your cart.
- Scroll down the page until you see the discount field.
- Enter your "Store credit" coupon in the "Promo code field.
- Press "Apply"
- The store credit will be deducted from the total goods in your cart.
- Click "Continue to the payment page" to proceed with the payment of the remaining amount.
- You can collect vouchers and pay for the goods in your cart using several vouchers.
- You can use several promo codes at once (if available).
- Unless you've got free shipping included in your coupon, you will also be required to pay for the shipping.
- A secret promo code will be connected to your account and can only be used by you.
HOW LONG IS THE STORE CREDIT COUPON VALID?
- The voucher is valid for one year. It can't be extended.
MY CART'S GOODS TOTAL IS SMALLER THAN MY STORE CREDIT. WHAT DO I DO?
Please get in touch with us by chat:
- We'll place an order for you and provide a store credit coupon for the remaining amount.
- Or we will make you the coupon that will be available after you used the first one with the difference. You can use the remaining store credit amount with your next order.