KLARNA: SLICE IT OFFERS FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH ONLINE BANK TRANSFERS OR DIRECT DEBIT ORDER
KLARNA: PAY LATER IS AVAILABLE IN THESE COUNTRIES:
- The Netherlands
We have implemented Klarna flexible payment methods in our online store. With Klarna, you can choose if you want to pay for your purchase immediately or only after receiving your order. You make the purchases, so you also decide how to pay for them.
HOW DOES KLARNA: SLICE IT WORK?
- To use Klarna: Slice It the minimum order amount is 100€.
- Select ‘Klarna: Slice It’ at checkout as a payment method.
- Check "I agree to the Terms of Service" and click the "Confirm your order" button.
- You'll see your order amount including all taxes and you can choose to pay for your order in 6 or 12 installments:
- You can also see all the information on how it's calculated below:
- Once you click order Klarna will send you an email on how to proceed with the payment. Please follow the instructions.
WHAT IS KLARNA: SLICE IT?
With Klarna: Slice it, customers can pay for the orders over time. You can choose 6 or 12 installment. We do not settle any payment issues associated with your Klarna account and refunds are settled by Klarna. In that case please contact Klarna's customer support.
Klarna: Pay Later is available for customers residing in Austria, Finland, Germany, and The Netherlands.
Klarna's terms and conditions can be read in your agreement with Klarna and on Klarna's official page.