KLARNA: PAY NOW OFFERS FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH ONLINE BANK TRANSFERS OR DIRECT DEBIT ORDER
KLARNA: PAY NOW IS AVAILABLE IN THESE COUNTRIES:
- Austria (Pay now)
- Belgium (Betaal nu)
- Finland (Verkkopankki- ja korttimaksu)
- Germany (Pay now)
- The Netherlands (Betaal nu)
HOW DOES KLARNA: PAY NOW WORK?
- To use Klarna: Pay now the minimum order amount is 30€.
- Select ‘Klarna: Pay now’ at checkout as a payment method.
- Check "I agree to the Terms of Service" and click the "Confirm your order" button.
- You will be redirected to Klarna's hosted payment page and choose the preferred payment method:
- For bank transfers, you will then be logged into your bank account and enter a transaction authentication number (TAN) or equivalent, depending on the country and your bank. Payment is authorized in real-time.
- For direct debits, existing Klarna customers enter account credentials, and new customers will have to create a Klarna account to confirm the payment by providing their IBAN.
WHAT IS KLARNA: PAY NOW?
With Klarna: Pay now, customers can pay for one-off transactions securely and immediately using their online banking details through bank transfers or direct debit orders.
Klarna: Pay now is available for customers residing in Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Finland*, Belgium*, and Poland.
*Klarna: Pay now via direct debit is unavailable in these countries.
Klarna's terms and conditions can be read in your agreement with Klarna and on Klarna's official page.
Please check the PAYMENT page for more info.