KLARNA: PAY LATER OFFERS FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH ONLINE BANK TRANSFERS OR DIRECT DEBIT ORDER
KLARNA: PAY LATER IS AVAILABLE IN THESE COUNTRIES:
- The Netherlands
We have implemented Klarna flexible payment methods in our online store. With Klarna, you can choose if you want to pay for your purchase immediately or only after receiving your order. You make the purchases, so you also decide how to pay for them.
HOW DOES KLARNA: PAY LATER WORK?
- To use Klarna: Pay later the minimum order amount is 100€.
- Select ‘Klarna: Pay now’ at checkout as a payment method.
- Check "I agree to the Terms of Service" and click the "Confirm your order" button.
- You will be redirected to Klarna's hosted payment page:
- Click "How it works" if you're using this payment method for the first time:
- For bank transfers, you will have to make a bank transfer through your bank when logged in.
- For direct debits, existing Klarna customers enter account credentials, and new customers will have to create a Klarna account to confirm the payment by providing their IBAN.
WHAT IS KLARNA: PAY LATER?
With Klarna: Pay Later, customers can pay for the orders 30 days after placing an order. We do not settle any payment issues associated with your Klarna account and refunds are settled by Klarna. In that case please contact Klarna's customer support.
Klarna: Pay Later is available for customers residing in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and The Netherlands.
Klarna's terms and conditions can be read in your agreement with Klarna and on Klarna's official page.
Please check the PAYMENT page for more info.