MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SIZES
- Men's and women's sizes are different by cut & pattern.
- Women's clothing has smaller shoulders & waist; there is a larger difference between the waist and hips; the chest is designed for the bust.
- Men's clothing has wider shoulders, the difference between waist & hips is not so visible, chest & waist circumference is usually the same, and sleeves are wider than women's garments.
- A lot of our clothing is unisex or gender-neutral.
Please note, Unisex & Men's clothing is usually two sizes larger than Women's clothing.
- If you have a man's body and are shopping for clothing designed for women's bodies or vice versa, please consider ordering two to three sizes up (or down). However, always check size charts!
- The size chart varies from brand to brand and from collection to collection.
- Check if products have individual size charts (including lay flat sizes and lengths), which are located in the "SIZE CHART" tab underneath the product description:
- Unisex sizing will be indicated right under the "SIZE GUIDE" pop-up:
For more information on how to measure yourself and choose the right size please check the SIZING section.
Or hit the red chat bubble to send us a message 💬