HOW TO READ THE SIZE CHART?
- Check the "BODY SIZE CHART" and find a cell according to the number matching your body measurements in cm.
- Compare your body measurements to the garment sizes.
- The right size is usually in between the selection.
Example: Say your sizes match or in between the selection highlighted in green.
- For tops and long dresses, choose size L
- For short dresses, choose size XL
- For stretchy leggings, choose size XL
- For non-stretchy trousers, choose size XXL
HOW TO USE A SIZE GUIDE?
Click on a "SIZE GUIDE" popup and compare your international size to the garment's brand size.
Example: Say you are buying Killstar clothing item, your European size is 40, You have Punk Rave clothing in size XL and it suits you well, your jeans are usually 32-34 inch waist.
- This means you have to buy size L of Killstar clothing.
HOW TO READ THE LAY FLAT SIZE CHART?
- Compare the lay-flat measurements of your best-fit garment with our "Lay flat" garment size table, located in the "SIZE CHART" tab under the product photo.
- Lay flat chart is useful when you can't measure your body circumference but can check the lay-flat measurements of your best-fit clothing.
- To find the garment's length - always check the "lay flat size chart.
Please always thoroughly check the SIZE GUIDE INFO
The size chart varies from brand to brand and from collection to collection.
- Always check the "SIZE CHART" for each product you want to buy.
- You may have an L size for the Killstar brand but XXL for Punk Rave.
- You may have an M size on some Punk Rave brand items but an XL on other items from the Asian collection.
INDIVIDUAL SIZE CHARTS
- Most clothing has individual size charts (including lay flat sizes and lengths) in the "SIZE CHART" tab under the product photo.
USEFUL TIP: if you are browsing on a mobile phone, rotate the phone and see size tables horizontally:
For more information on how to measure yourself and choose the right size, please check the SIZING section.