|SIZING||FREE, XS, S-M||FREE, L-XL||XL+||XXL+|
|THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE, cm||45-55||55-65||65-75||75-85|
|LEG LENGTH, cm||70-78||70-78||74-82||74-84|
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE OF TIGHTS AND STOCKINGS?
- Measure your height, weight, thigh circumference, and leg length (inseam).
- Compare the measurements to the Fantasmagoria hosiery size chart.
- Choose a smaller size if in between sizes for a tight fit, as nylons suppose to be worn tight.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WHEN SHOPPING FOR NYLONS:
- If you choose the size too small, it could be uncomfortable to wear, the nylon will become too stretched, which may cause the lace collars to snap, and the nylons quickly rip around the toes.
- If you choose the size too big - the nylons may wrinkle and won't snug well.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THE FREE-SIZE HOSIERY FITS ME?
- Free-size nylon tights & stockings suit best the body sizes XS, S, M, and L.
- Free-size nylon tights and stockings might be too tight and not fit if your size is XL or Plus. However, we have a large selection of larger and plus-size hosiery.
- If you are taller than 175 cm, free-size nylon tights might be too short and uncomfortable to wear.
- Free-size knitted socks and stockings suit any legs because they are very stretchy.
💬 If you are in doubt, chat with us - we are always here to help you with size, style advice, or other issues!
Welcome to give us feedback on our size charts, and let us know what would help you choose the correct size.