WE OFFER PRIORITY & ECONOMY UPS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES:
✈️ UPS Express Saver - worldwide delivery within a few days
🚚 UPS Standard - delivery in the EU & UK within a few weeks
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
UPS couriers deliver packages during the daytime, from 8:00 until 19:00, on working days only. Usually, orders are delivered by the end of the day.
If you redirected the delivery to the pickup point- receive your order any time during the opening hours.
WILL I BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
- Yes, you will receive an email from Fantasmagoria with the tracking link.
- You will also receive an email from [email protected] - the UPS notification service.
WHAT KIND OF EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WILL I RECEIVE?
- Ship Notification: Confirms that your order is packed and handled by UPS. You will find the tracking number with the tracking link in this email.
- Scheduled delivery: Notifies you when UPS plans to deliver your order.
- Exception Notification: Notifies you when and why a shipment will not meet its original scheduled delivery date and provides a rescheduled delivery date.
- Delivery Notification: Confirms the delivery of a shipment to the receiver or the Access Point.
HOW CAN I GET AN SMS TEXT NOTIFICATION ABOUT MY PACKAGE STATUS?
Follow the tracking link sent to you by email and request e-mail or text notifications through the Tracking tool. SMS notifications might not be available in all countries.
IS THERE AN APP OR DEDICATED WEBSITE FOR UPS DELIVERIES?
We recommend signing up for the UPS My Choice® free services (the app is also available) to stay updated with shipping notifications by SMS or email and be able to reschedule or send your parcel to the access point in one click.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT UPS COURIER DELIVERY
WHAT DOES "YOUR ORDER WILL BE LEFT AT THE DOOR" MEAN?
Shipments not requiring a signature can be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of the weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area, or with a neighbor or leasing office (which would be noted in a yellow UPS InfoNotice® left by the driver).
WHAT IF I AM NOT AVAILABLE AT THE ADDRESS DURING THE DELIVERY?
- If you wish your order to be left at your door or UPS Access Point, follow the tracking sent to your email and reschedule the delivery on the UPS website.
- If you are not home during the daytime - we recommend shipping to your work address.
- If you weren't at the address during delivery, the courier would leave the parcel at your door or the Access Point. You will find a note and receive an email notifying you about your parcel's location.
- Join UPS My Choice® for free to track all your UPS shipments and rearrange the delivery.
CAN I REDIRECT MY ORDER TO THE UPS PICKUP LOCATION?
After 7 calendar days, if you do not pick it up, your package will be returned to the sender as undeliverable. In the case of the parcel return, Fantasmagoria will charge you for the return shipment, which costs the same as the initial shipping plus 20 EUR. Also, the initial shipping price won't be refunded. Should you wish Fantasmagoria to resend your order, you must pay for the delivery again.
Before going to the UPS Access Point location, track your package to confirm the location and that it's "Awaiting Customer Pickup."
The tracking link can be found in your email.
When you track your package, you can also view the operating hours (weekend hours are available) and a map of where you will pick up your package.
HOW DO I FIND THE UPS ACCESS POINT® LOCATION?
Click here to find a convenient UPS pickup point to collect your order close to your address.
WHAT ARE THE IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PICKING UP A PACKAGE FROM A UPS ACCESS POINT LOCATION?
When you collect your package at a UPS Access Point location, please present a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license, passport, or ID card with a picture. The full name on the ID must match that of the package's Ship to label.
CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP THE PACKAGE FOR ME FROM THE UPS ACCESS POINT LOCATION?
- If you need someone else to collect your package on your behalf, they'll need to know the tracking number and bring their photo ID and a copy of your ID. This might differ from country to country - ask for more info at the UPS access point.
- In some countries, if the order picker is not the same as the receiver, they might have to present the notary signed documents proving the eligibility to pick up orders on the receiver's behalf.
- Sometimes, UPS Access Point workers might ask to show an email sent to you by us or UPS with the order tracking link.
- In some countries, the UPS pickup points are the parcel lock machines, so all you have to do to pick up your order is to enter the code (sent to your email or phone) and open the locker.
UPS DELIVERY NOTICE
"Sorry, we missed you."
Your driver left a delivery notice because their first attempt to deliver your package was unsuccessful.
UPS delivery days include Monday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday (in select areas), excluding UPS holidays. UPS may make up to three delivery attempts at its discretion at your address on regular UPS delivery days. After the final attempt, undeliverable packages will be returned to the sender.
To prevent your package from being returned or to make alternate delivery arrangements, track your package. If you want to pick up your package at a UPS Customer Center, your request must be received by 5 p.m.
HOW TO READ THE DELIVERY ATTEMPT INFORMATION?
The notice your driver left can help steer you in the right direction to get your package where it needs to go.:
- 1. Track Your Package
Tracking your package is the easiest way to learn where your package is and what steps you can take. Use the UPS Delivery Notice number or your original tracking number.
- 2. Find Delivery Details
Your driver may have checked one or more of the boxes. These will tell you where your package may be or when we'll attempt to deliver it again. If your package has been redirected* or has specific delivery requirements**, we'll let you know here.
- 3. Release Your Package
You can request that your driver leaves your package on the next delivery attempt as long as your package doesn't require a signature from an adult 21+. Sign the delivery notice in the space provided and place it back where the driver initially left the notice.
HOW CAN I PLAN TO RECEIVE MY SHIPMENT ON THE FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT?
To receive your shipment on the first delivery attempt, you can track the shipment and leave a note for the driver on the scheduled delivery day. The note can instruct the driver to either leave the shipment or, if a signature is required, deliver it to a nearby neighbor who is home during the day. Other options include sending shipments to an address where someone is available during the day.
I RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM FANTASMAGORIA IN A COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE EU AND UPS SENT ME AN EMAIL ABOUT IMPORT FEES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We we advise you to track your order daily and pay the import fees in advance.
UPS customs broker will send you a payment request via the tracking link, and it is always cheaper to pay in advance.
Before making payment, please ensure the email is sent from the @ups.com email and contains info about your order at Fantasmagoria.
GET HELP AND SUPPORT FROM UPS
If you still have questions after tracking your package, visit the UPS Help and Support Center.
Click here to find the UPS contact phone. You'll be able to select your country and language for the local contacts:
See the DELIVERY section for more info on shipping.
Track your UPS order here. Find the tracking number in your Fantasmagoria.shop account's orders dashboard.
Need help? Chat with us - we'd be happy to help you!