HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED?
The courier will knock on your door or sends you a message 😊, or:
- You'll get an email from a courier.
- You'll receive an SMS or a call from a courier.
- You'll find a parcel outside your door.
- You'll see it on the tracking website.
I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM THE COURIER SAYING "DELIVERED. YOUR ORDER IS LEFT AT THE DOOR." WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Shipments not requiring a signature can be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of the weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area, or with a neighbor.
With some couriers, you can request couriers to leave your order at the door. This request is done through the tracking link or courier's application.
WHAT IF I AM NOT AVAILABLE AT THE ADDRESS DURING DELIVERY?
- If you wish your order to be left at your door, neighbors, or courier's pickup point, follow the tracking sent to your email and reschedule the delivery on the couriers' website.
- If you are not home during the daytime - we recommend shipping to your work address or using redirect options through the tracking link.
- If you weren't at the address during delivery, the courier would leave the parcel at your door or the Access Point. You will find a note and receive an email notifying you about your parcel's location.
CAN I REDIRECT MY ORDER TO THE PICKUP POINT?
- If you're unavailable when the courier attempts delivery at your address, follow the tracking link or use the courier's application and see available redirect options. Make sure you can pick up the order within a few days.
- After 7 calendar days, if you do not pick it up, your package will be returned to the sender as undeliverable. In the case of the return, Fantasmagoria will charge you for the return shipment, which costs the same as the initial shipping plus 20 EUR. Also, the initial shipping price won't be refunded. Should you wish Fantasmagoria to resend your order, you'll have to pay for the delivery again.
- Before going to the pickup location, track your package to confirm the location and that it's "Awaiting Customer Pickup."
The tracking link can be found in your email.
When you track your package, you can also view the operating hours (weekend hours are available) and a map of where you will pick up your package.
HOW DO I FIND THE COURIER'S PICKUP LOCATION OR ACCESS POINT?
It will be listed in the tracking link sent to your email once we ship your order.
WHAT ARE THE PICKUP POINT OPTIONS?
There are plenty of order pickup locations. The larger the city, the more options available close to your address. Below is the list of possible pickup locations that will give you an idea of where you can redirect your order if you are not at home during the delivery:
- Official courier pickup point, marked by the courier service logo.
- Small business stores or bookshops that have an official agreement with the courier company to serve as their pickup location.
- Post office. Yes, a lot of couriers offer you to redirect your order for pick up at the post.
- Parcel terminals - a large box or kiosk of self-service lockers.
WHAT ARE THE IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE AN ORDER FROM A COURIER
To receive your order, you might have to show your photo ID to the courier, such as a driver's license, passport, or ID card with a picture. The full name on the ID must match that of the package's Ship to label.
WOULD SOMEONE ELSE BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE FOR ME FROM THE COURIER?
- If you need someone else to collect your package on your behalf, they'll need to know the tracking number and bring their photo ID and a copy of your ID. This might differ from country to country.
- Sometimes, courier's pickup point workers might ask to show an email sent to you by us or UPS with the order tracking link.
- In some countries, the pickup points are the parcel lock machines, so all you have to do to pick up your order is to enter the code (sent to your email or phone) and open the locker.
For more shipping information, view the DELIVERY section articles.
Or send us a message in chat 💬