Delivery to the parcel boxes is the fastest, cheapest, and most convenient way to receive parcels in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
All Omniva self-service parcel terminals are accessible 24/7.
It is easy to recognize the Omniva parcel terminal station by its orange color and Omniva logo.
HOW TO PICK UP A PARCEL FROM THE OMNIVA TERMINAL?
- You will receive an email and an SMS once your order is in the parcel terminal.
- Within seven days, go to the parcel terminal where your package is delivered.
- Choose your language on the terminal self-service screen.
The touch screen info is always available in at least two languages: English and a local language.
- Select "receive the parcel" on the screen.
- Enter the six-digit door code in the touchscreen (the code is received by SMS to your cell phone or email).
- The locker door will open automatically, and you can pick up your order from Fantasmagoria.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE A MESSAGE ABOUT THE ARRIVAL OF THE PARCEL?
As soon as the Omniva driver places your order inside the parcel terminal, you receive a notification to your cell phone via SMS and your mailbox email.
HOW LONG IS THE PARCEL KEPT AT THE TERMINAL?
When you receive an SMS informing you that the order has been delivered to the terminal. The SMS will contain the date until which your parcel will be kept at the terminal.
Usually, your delivery will be kept in the Omniva terminal for seven days. If you fail to pick up your parcel within seven days of receiving the delivery notification, it will be returned to Fantasmagoria. In such case, we will require to cover the return and repeat shipping cost. Return and re-delivery costs are the same as initial shipping. We strongly advise you to pick up your order within three days of its arrival at the terminal.
CAN I CHOOSE A DELIVERY TO THE OMNIVA TERMINAL WITHOUT PROVIDING THE PHONE NUMBER?
The recipient receives an SMS message to the cell phone about the arrived parcel. If you do not provide the phone number, ordering at our webstore is impossible.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE A LOCAL MOBILE PHONE NUMBER? I HAVE A LITHUANIAN PHONE, BUT I WANT TO RECEIVE AN ORDER IN LATVIA.
Yes, you must provide a local phone number. Ask a local friend or colleague who can receive an SMS for you.
TRACK THE OMNIVA DELIVERY AT THE OFFICIAL OMNIVA DELIVERY TRACKING LINK
Once we ship your order, we will email you the tracking link. You can also find the tracking number in your customer's account on the order page.
HOW TO SELECT THE DELIVERY TO THE OMNIVA TERMINAL?
- Once you select the delivery country as Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania, you will see Omniva as one of the available delivery options.*
- Click on it and see the map of the terminals in your area.
- Our website will recognize your location and the postcode entered on checkout and automatically offer you the nearest terminal close to your address.
- Select the terminal
- Continue to the payment page.
DO I HAVE TO ENTER MY DELIVERY ADDRESS ON CHECKOUT IF I CHOOSE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER AT THE OMNIVA TERMINAL?
Well, it is important for the rare case that if the terminal is full, an Omniva driver might offer to deliver your order to your address.
FIND THE OMNIVA PICKUP LOCATION NEAR YOU
RARE DELIVERY DELAYS AND EXCEPTIONS
It might happen that during the Black Friday sales or before Christmas, the parcel terminals are in high demand, and all storage boxes are full. When more shipments are received than the terminals available, the Omniva driver will park their cargo bus near the terminal station so that customers can pick up their orders without delay. During the sales season and holidays, the delivery may delay by five days. In such a case, Omniva customer service informs you by SMS.
See the DELIVERY section for more info on shipping.