I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING "PLEASE USE LATIN CHARACTERS". WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- When filling in your name and address, please use LATIN CHARACTERS (English letters) ONLY.
- Please do not use the Cyrillic alphabet, Lithuanian letters such as "š ž ą," Scandinavian languages letters æ å and so on.
- Dear Portuguese & Spanish-speaking customers, do not use the "º" character. Write "floor" instead.
- Dear German-speaking customers, please write Strasse instead of Straße.
- If it is necessary to write your address in your language and special characters, please always write it as a comment to your order or email us after you place the order (write your order number and your name, and your address in your country's language).
- Dear Russian-speaking customers, we recommend you always write your address in Russian (Cyrillic alphabet) in the comment field (or send it by email after you place the order). If you have any questions - contact us (we speak Russian!).
For more information, please read our DELIVERY info page.